Re: PROV-ISSUE-377 (rl-plus-plus-justify): All RL "violations" justified appendix [PROV-O HTML]

Satya, Khalid, and Stian

From our notes last week, a point was raised that is not discussed in the current draft:

 ... Stian: some domains are "doubled" one for RL and one for non-RL.
... Khalid: why are we defining the superclasses in addition to the union.
... Tim: hadActivity has two domains: Influence and (Delegation or Derivation or Start) --- Note that the latter is a subclass of the former---

Should we include this consideration?

If so, can Stian and Khalid provide some perspective so that Satya can revise the paragraph?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-07-09#Satya
[2] http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#prov-o-owl-profile