Re: PROV-ISSUE-445 (wasGeneratedAtTime): Erroneous wasGeneratedAtTime [PROV-O HTML]

Simon,

Thanks for catching this.
The prov-o team will be validating all examples against the ontology as we work towards the final recommendation, so we'll find any other inconsistencies, too.

I'm wondering if "was" should be included in the datatype property names, for consistency.
Their occurrence in the examples seems to suggest that it is the more natural naming.

-Tim