Re: text/provenance-notation media type request

Luc,

I think the text is needed and correct.  When I raised it yesterday, I was
mildly concerned about possible confusion between:

"|charset| --- this parameter is required when transferring non-ASCII data. If
present, the value of |charset| is always|UTF-8|."

and:

"The encoding is always UTF-8"

Technically, of course, there is no problem, as ASCII codepoints are unchanged
by UTF-8 encoding.

The only change I can suggest, bit I don't think it's really needed, is:

"The encoding is always UTF-8 (where ASCII codepoints are also valid UTF-8)".

or maybe just:

"The encoding is always UTF-8 or ASCII".