Re: PROV-ISSUE-406 (delegation-direction): Direction of prov:Delegation is non-intuitive [Ontology]

Stian,

Would renaming "Delegation" to "Altruism" satisfy this directionality concern?

WG,

(straw poll) Would anyone support renaming Delegation to Altruism?

"behavior of an agent that benefits another at its own expense."

e.g.

:tim
   a prov:Agent;
   prov:actedOnBehalfOf :stian;
   prov:qualifiedAltruism [   # renamed from qualifiedDelegation
        a prov:Altruism;           # renamed from Delegation
        prov:agent :stian;
        :inspired_by <http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/406>;
   ];
.