Re: prov-wg: Important Last Call Reviewers + Vote + Minutes of June 28, 2012 Telcon

Hi Luc,

Thanks for addressing the comments I made in the last review [1].
I examined the list, and I don't have any outstanding issue.

Thanks, khalid

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/**raw-file/default/model/**
comments/issue-409-khalid.txt<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/comments/issue-409-khalid.txt>