Re: prov-wg: Important Last Call Reviewers + Vote + Minutes of June 28, 2012 Telcon

Hi Luc,
since the other issue  thread is closed, I answer in this one.
First of all, sorry for my late response.
>From your answers in :
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/comments/issue-409-daniel.txt
,
some small comments:

   - I think the document is ready. I am okay with section 5.5.3 marked as
   risk, and despite the fact that
   I am not completely comfortable with it, I would like to see if external
   people really find it useful.
   - Comment about usage: the entity could not have affected the activity
   before. In your answer you
   explain that the definition is with respect to a given usage. You and I
   know that, but it is still not
   stated in the document. Please, could it be added?
   - Comment about Table 5:"Revision, Quotation and Primary Source do not
   appear as relationships".
   Okay, now I get the meaning of the table. They are declared as
   subproperties. Thanks.

I am happy with the other answers. I have also reviewed the influence
section, and I think it looks good.
I would argue that the motivating example is not very illustrative, but as
the document says, this property
"may be useful to express queries over provenance information", so I think
it suits it good.

Good job.

Thanks,
Daniel