Re: PROV-ISSUE-131 (YolandaGil): Simplify the references to "recipe" in Provenance Data Model (PROV-DM) Draft [Data Model]

Hi  Yolanda,

We have now dropped recipe link, and replaced by plan.

I proposed to close this issue, pending review.

Regards,
Luc

PS We were not sure exactly how this suggestion of css would work, since
they seem to be an input
to a rendering engine.