Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Hi Paolo,

When you write "e1 and e2 provide two different characterization of the
same entity",
which "same entity" do you mean? Is it e3 in the example?

If so, can we consider an optional third argument for alternateOf,
   alternateOf(e1,e2,e3)  would then imply alternateOf(e2,e1,e3)  for
the "symmetry" property.

But maybe, this e3 is always such that specializationOf(e1,e3) holds.

In that case, alternatively, we may want to consider some inference:

alternateOf(e1,e2) and specialization(e1,e3) implies specialization(e2,e3).

Luc