Re: PROV-ISSUE-180 (TLebo): defaults to prov:steps="n" causes issue in PROV-O [prov-dm]

Hi Stian, Tim,

I have updated the derivation record section.

The case 'unknown' was not explained, and it should be clearer now.

As far as the number of steps are concerned, the attribute prov:steps
can now take values single and any.

Does this help?
Cheers,
Luc