Re: PROV-ISSUE-100 (Entity definition): Section 5.2.1 Entity [Conceptual Model]

Hi Luc,
I have raised points in this issue separately reflecting changes in DM
(prior to SPWD). Hence, although some of my concerns in this thread are not
completely resolved we can close this particular issue and focus on more
recently raised issues.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya