Re: Collecting PROV examples

Paul,

 I didn't intend to imply that we apply my requested approach to the
other examples.   Its pretty incredible how rich and extensive the
examples section already is becoming.

I was more interested in knowing if other examples could be included
that contained some brief and simple end to end science examples that
included not only how provenance is represented which some of the
examples already reflect.

Eric