Re: Collections in PROV-O

Jun

You can just use derivation for that, right?
something to that effect is stated in DM sec.6.8:

" In general, all assertions reflect the asserter's partial knowledge of a sequence of data transformation events. In the particular
case of collection evolution, in which the asserter/knows/that some of the state changes may have been missed, then the more
genericwasDerivedFromrelation should be used to signal that some updates may have occurred, which cannot be precisely asserted as
insertions or removals."

does that address your point?

--Paolo