Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

Hi Stian,
wasEndedBy(activity,agent) is also at risk.

Note, I just saw that Start was subclass of Inform.
I don't think it's correct.
They may have the same "signature", but they have different
meaning.

Inform indicates that there is an entity that was generated by one
activity and used
by the other. Start does not imply that.

Luc