Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

Stian,

Thanks. I reflected your notes into my revision of the ontology.
I'm adopting your naming of the new properties (activity, entity, qualified)
Based on your lead, I deleted the subprops of qualified, which trims the ontology up nicely, but I'm wondering how one figures out the pattern.

new .owl out soon...

-Tim