Re: use case agent

Hi Jun

Why did you include the distinction between the two kinds of agent in the provenance vocabulary?

Knowing "who" is an important part of provenance. Indeed I think it's often the first thing people think about when they think provenance.

Furthermore, our goal shouldn't be to minimal but useful. We need to be pragmatic about what is necessary for adoption and use. Essentially, I think suggestions need to take into account issue 134

Note that Agent subclasses are not in anyway limited.

Cheers
Paul