Re: prov-wg: Another name for Qualified?

Hi Tim

I'm happy with all your suggestions. The class name Involvement is nice. I think the inverses you suggest are useful, it actually was requested by an external reviewer. We need to check if it pushes us out of owl-rl. I don't think so but need to check.

Using qualified in front of relation names seems good. I like the parrallelism like you. Maybe qual instead of qualified?

In terms of the bnodes, I agree. I thought you were suggesting that this means we don't have to declare a class name but that was a wrong interpretation.

How do we get these reviewed by the group? I guess these don't impact the DM (maybe inverses?) so these are issues on prov-o that can be issued with the suggested resolutions.

Cheers
Paul