Re: prov-wg: Another name for Qualified?

1)
Although it doesn't shorten it up much, I think it is _much_ clearer if we drop "had".

prov:hadQualifiedGeneration  -> prov:qualifiedGeneration

This changes the statement from a passive to active, which will make all of my writing teachers happy.
The Activity qualified its Generation.

This also parallels the unqualified form nicely ("generated" and "qualifiedGeneration") -- a fork in the road with two routes that a client can follow, depending on how much detail they want.:

:my_activity
   a prov:Activity;
   prov:generated :my_entity;
   prov:qualifiedGeneration [
      a prov:Generation;
      prov:entity :my_entity;
      :foo :bar;
   ]
.

2)
QualifiedInvolvement -> Involvement still makes _complete_ sense, since it is inherently qualifying the binary relation. Being an Involvement _means_ that you're being pointed at with some subproperty of prov:qualifiedInvolvement (e.g. qualifiedGeneration) AND you're pointing to the (rdf:object) involvee with, say, prov:entity.

As for the predicates hanging off of the Involvement, we started with just:

:my_activity prov:qualifiedGeneration [
   a prov:Generation;
   prov:entity :my_entity;
]

but we run into a slight hiccup when we're qualifying the Involvement between two Entities b/c we don't know which is the rdf:subject and which is the rdf:object of the binary relation we're qualifying. However, these situations start to leave core, and a qualified involvement between two entities should be some Activity, so we can avoid the degenerate Entity-Entity case.

-Tim