Re: PROV-O ontology comments

Hi Jun

That's an interesting observation.

The first 3 belong to the core

specializationOf
alternateOf
wasDerivedFrom

All the others belong to "common relations".

The following should be subrelations of wasDerivedFrom

wasSummaryOf ->To be dropped probably
wasQuotedFrom
hadOriginalSource
wasRevisionOf

Range is agent for this one:

wasAttributedTo

This one is the only transitive relation:
tracedTo

I am not sure how we can simplify this, given that common relations
include common short cuts.

Luc