Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

Hi all,

Having looked at the ProvRDF mapping, I don't understand
the type of note.
I was expecting a class Note to be introduced, and the annotation relation
to be allowed for anything identifiable in PROV, so, this means,
elements but also relations.

Luc