Re: PROV-ISSUE-237 (TLebo): Rename Relation to Involvement [prov-dm]

Tim -

I also saw your other note to Luc and Paolo.  I would suggest, based on
your logic, that your proposal of "involve" is replaced with
"*participate*" and then somehow also add the decoration of whether it's
/active/ or /passive/ participation.

I think involve is used (at least colloquially) in vague ways... like
"involved" can mean "complex" or "complicated" in some contexts, etc.

Best.