Re: PROV-ISSUE-320 (dgarijo): Change the name of prov:Quotation

Hi Stephen,
we have discussed your suggestions within the prov-o team, and we have
raised
a separate issue against the DM for renaming the wasQuotedFrom relationship.

The suggested renamings are:

   - wasQuoteOf
   - hadQuoteFrom

wasQuotedBy would change the domain and range of the relationship, so we
dropped it.

We haven't added "Involvement" to Quotation, since it had been removed
because it
made the relationship name too long, and if we added it then we would have
to add it
too to all the involvements to be consistent.
I have closed the issue, but feel free to reopen it if you don't agree on
something.
Thanks,
Daniel