Re: PROV-ISSUE-222 (used-objectproperty): Datatype property for used? [Ontology]

Hi All

Since I raised the issue, let me get an example up ... I think it will be a no brainer to solve just really need a good place to put application specific descriptions for example command line arguments.

Example coming tomorrow

Paul