Re: PROV-ISSUE-128 (Location-Example): Location example uses a filesystem and not a geographical location [Ontology]

Note, a similar comment was raised by Eric in ISSUE-250:

  3.1.6

I was confused between the Class definition of location (geographic
location) and the example which was a directory path.     If we are
going to include directory paths then the definition of location needs
to be more general.

Comment on concern about “geospatial”:  Geospatial tends to be used to
refer to geographic data that is most likely used for processing or
analysis as opposed to something that is displayed on a map.
Recommend defer to the existing ISO standard definition.

-Tim