Re: PROV-ISSUE-339 (dgarijo): Domain of "activity" property [Ontology]

Oops, sorry, I got it wrong.
This issue is about prov:hadActivity (http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#hadActivity
).
The domain is just prov:Derivation, and prov:Responsability should be
included in order
to be able to link the proper Activity.
Since that doesn't seem to be possible with RL, then we'll have to relax
the domain
(maybe to prov:Involvement?).

Thanks for your answer,
Daniel