Re: vocabulary simplification: two proposals to vote on [deadline, Oct 26 midnight, GMT]

You're talking about documenting the agent of an observation of a
natural event, I'm talking about the documenting the actual natural
event itself. To call earth's weather system an agent is really
stretching the definition, though.

If we want to restrict PROV to just things that have agency, then
that's fine, but that misses out on lots of things that don't, and
it's simply incorrect to say that every event has an actor.

Jim