Re: vocabulary simplification: two proposals to vote on [deadline, Oct 26 midnight, GMT]

Jim -

I disagree.  The fact that there is a process whose agent is not well
known, or that that agent's behavior is not deterministic (random,
chaotic, probabilistic, or some other type) doesn't mean that there is
no agent.  I would argue that in a weather modeling system, there are 1
or more agents that encapsulate the algorithms that model the whether
behavior given a set of stimuli.

I would claim that there is ALWAYS an agent and that this can be
resolved via Agent "typing" as requested on a different thread versus
saying that there is no agent.

Best.