Re: Prov-o call on Monday 12:00noon US ET

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 09:51, Daniel Garijo
<dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es> wrote:
> which is assumedBy some entity. You would have a unique instance of
> EntityInRole for each PE the same way that you
> would need a unique instance of "Usage" in the other approach. In fact, both
> approaches are very similar in the end
> (introducing a new class to model the n-ary relationships), but we thought
> this one was more clear.

Can we put a constraint that EntityInRole can only be used in only one
PE, or wasGeneratedBy only one PE or only one PE wasControlledBy the
EntityInRole? I don't think we can't put such a constraint into the
OWL file without affecting the OWL profile, but we can put it in the
document.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science