Re: Comments on the current data model

Hi Luc,

> I don't understand your multiple granularities. Can you explain?

I mean, to use an old example, that a cake may be reasonably be
asserted to be generated by a BakeCake execution and also by a
CookInOven execution, because the latter is a finer grained
description than the former. The assertions could be by the same
asserter or two different asserters.

Before accounts are mentioned, this seems perfectly reasonable - why
would we disallow such a description? However, we have a restriction
that, for an account to be valid, each entity can only be generated by
one execution within that account. This suggests to me that he
restriction is about accounts and their validity rather than
generation events.

Thanks,
Simon

--