Re: PROV-ISSUE-122: Constraint on wasGeneratedBy (PROV-DM and PROV-OM) [Conceptual Model]

Saya

I am not sure you are saying anything different than what is expressed in the constraint?
"generation of the thing denoted by x precedes the end of pe "  isn't that the same as " An entity e may be generated before the end
of pe"?

-Paolo