Re: PROV-ISSUE-115 (Tlebo): prov:preceded should be replaced with prov:followed [Formal Model]

Hi Tim,

In the data model there is wasScheduledAfter, which I thought can be
used instead of preceded. There is also an entry in the formal model (or
provenance ontology) HTML document.

Do you think wasScheduledAfter does the job? :-)

khalid