Re: PROV-ISSUE-142 (Tlebo): Can roles only be Literals? [Data Model]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:06:23 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Tim, but also Graham, and the prov-o team,

We believe that we have addressed this issue. The latest WD indicates
that URI can be expressed
using *prov-dm literal* but their interpretation is outside the scope of
prov-dm.

We are closing the issue, pending review. Can you confirm it can be
formally closed,

Regards,
Luc