Re: PROV-ISSUE-175 (TLebo): 4.3 Provenance service discovery [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Tim,

Interesting thought ... it seems like a small step towards creating an ontology
of provenance-related services.  Maybe this relates also to your issue 168
(http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/168)?