Re: PROV-ISSUE-160 (TLebo): Redundant terminology in new wasDerivedFrom classification scheme [Data Model]

Paolo/Luc,

perhaps "single activity" could replace the term "first-degree"
and
"multiple activity" could replace the term "degree-n"?

I still don't see the distinction between "precise" and "imprecise".
Is this trying to express an amount of elaboration?

-Tim