Re: A proposal for modeling agents

Hi James, Yolanda, all.

The minimal model looks really good. But reading James answer just left me
with a question:
we have agreed in that processes and agents are not the same thing. But
what about a
software agent? That can be seen as a process too. If that is the case, if
the agent is created
by another process, can it be an Agent, Entity and Process at the same time?

Thanks,
Daniel