Re: prov-dm derivation: three proposals to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:49:27 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Simon,

Still trying to understand what you wrote.
Paraphrasing your example,

  Someone asserts that a collection C2 is derived from collection C1 by
removing e from C1
  You claim that C2 is not necessarily derived from e,
   or
  do you claim that C2 is never derived from e,

Is it a correct analogy?  which claim are you making?

Thanks,
Luc