Re: prov-dm derivation: three proposals to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

Hi Simon,

Still trying to understand what you wrote.
Paraphrasing your example,

  Someone asserts that a collection C2 is derived from collection C1 by
removing e from C1
  You claim that C2 is not necessarily derived from e,
   or
  do you claim that C2 is never derived from e,

Is it a correct analogy?  which claim are you making?

Thanks,
Luc