PAQ updates

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:51:08 +0000
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
All,

In preparation for today's discussion of releasing PAQ for FPWD, I've applied a
number of changes discussed with Paul, my co-editor.  Paul has not yet had a
chance to review these changes, but I'm pushing this notice out now rather than
waiting until 5 minutes before the teleconference.

The revised version is at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/paq/provenance-access.html

The specific VCS revision is at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/3ba83e9ffa92/paq/provenance-access.html

The relevant change-log is:
[[
5 minutes ago	 Resolve some issues around provenance retrieval; add section on
interpeting provenance info; complete (and move) section on service discovery

52 minutes ago	 Add place holder for provenance-service link relation
registration template

61 minutes ago	 Slightly simplify descripion of query service using SPARQL (more
trimming needed?)	file | diff | annotate

82 minutes ago	 Fold in Paul's new section on incremental retrieval

2 hours ago	 Section 2 rephrased using Paul's text

6 days ago	 s/context/entity/ where appropriate, and ensuing editorial changes
]]
-- http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/log/3ba83e9ffa92/paq/provenance-access.html

#g