Re: mercurial repository heads

From: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:55:42 -0500
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Tim,
I have tried it only once during our last "medusa crisis" so may not be the
best approach - here is what I did::
1. hg update -r <name of changeset> (update to desired head)
2. hg merge -r <name of changeset> (if merge is not successful, use hg
resolve -m to force resolving conflicts but you may have to loose some
changes)
3. hg commit -m "merged one head"

I repeated the above steps for all the heads.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Satya