Re: Primer new plan

Sorry not sure why the mail I just sent appeared to have lost all
newlines in transmission. Here's an attempt to be more readable...

As predicted by some in the telecons, the primer document is taking
longer to prepare than first planned, in part because it has been
affected by both the changes to Prov-O and the Prov-DM
simplifications.

I suggest it would still be good to get a complete document in the
current structure, before we reflect on how it might be made clearer
and more comprehensive. We need to:
 1. Complete some introductory sections, and sections on the intuition
behind the model on Accounts, Revision, and Derivation
 2. Update or create Turtle examples for sections on Use and
Generation, Agents, Accounts, Roles, Revision, and Derivation
 3. Create ASN examples mirroring those in Turtle

To ensure we get a full document ready for the group to improve soon,
Stephan has kindly agreed to help me, by providing Turtle examples,
complete the first two actions this week. We are going to leave
Accounts out for now, until becomes clearer that they are finalized in
Prov-O. Once the examples are done, we will notify Paolo, who will
work on the ASN versions. In parallel to Paolo's task, Yolanda and I
will improve the document based on WG feedback.

If you were previously asked to contribute to the primer and have
something part-written, please let me know ASAP so we don't waste your
effort.

Thanks,Simon