Re: PROV-ISSUE-147 (Replace recipe): Change the name if "Recipe" [Data Model]

Hi Jim and Satya,

I welcome any proposal that clarifies this concept that I don't understand.
Plan is already a great improvement.

However, take an activity run by my email client. I would argue that my
email
client executable is a specification of an activity and is also a plan.
In this specific case, what's the difference between a Plan and a
(Software) Agent?

The same question also applies to a workflow script, controlling an
activity.  Is it an agent
or a plan?

Thanks,
Luc