Re: prov-dm expression: a proposal to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

+1 on both proposals from Luc. I also prefer "Statement" over
"Expression" or "Record", but even if we go with "Expression", still
improvement over current status.

*Reza B'Far, EE, PE*
Phone: 1.949.623.0452
Senior Development Director