Re: smaller example

Hi Simon,

I think we concur. I have adapted the example taking into account the
terminology
we defined with Jim yesterday. [1]

It would be nice to get feedback from the working group, since we may want
to reach agreement on Thursday.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ConceptInvariantViewOnThing#Definition_by_Jim_and_Luc_v2_.28in_progress.29

Cheers,