IVPT (invariant view or perspective on thing)

While I live with the term IVPT as a way to allow us to move our discussions
forward, I think it would be horrible if it actually ended up in any of the
documents we produce.

I'm not asking for any change now, just giving notice that I expect us to settle
on a better term when we can see better what we're talking about and what we
actually need to say.