Re: PROV-ISSUE-36: Section 3.2: Accessing the provenance of HTML documents [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

I've added a note to the text in
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/paq/provenance-access.html#resource-presented-as-html

[[
An alternative option would be to use an HTML <meta> element to present
provenance links. The <Link> is preferred as it reflects more closely the
intended goal, and has been defined with somewhat consistent applicability
across HTTP, HTML and potentially RDF data. A specification to use <meta> for
this would miss this opportunity to build on the existing specification and
registry.
]]