Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

Hi Jim,

I think the key thing to do would be to formulate your point in terms of the document put out.

Paolo and Luc have tried to rectify definitions and in the process made a particular choice in how to describe the model. This may differ from prior assumptions about the model.

Thanks
Paul