Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

Hi Jim,

To echo Paul, could you illustrate what you need with the example in the
document.

What is pil:describes?

It's also a first to me that we have both pil: Entity *and* pil:BOB.
Again, can their need be justified in the example?

Regards,
Luc