RE: PROV-ISSUE-81 (identity-clash-scope): In a given scope, are entities with same identifier but different attributes legal? [Conceptual Model]

I guess I would assume an open world and as long as the attributes don't conflict, I'd just assume that all the attributes discussed in separate statements are simultaneously set. If different values are asserted for the same attribute, it's an error. If attributes conflict directly or with the provenance (thinking of something like a claim that the content string is fixed in one account and the other claims there are complements of the entity with two different content strings), then it's an error. Etc.

 Jim