Re: PROV-ISSUE-72 (DGarijo): Uses should be renamed as used [Formal Model]

Hi Ralph,
My comments are inline:

>* would recommend dropping the 'has' from 'hasParticipant' (silent 'has'
rule on noun predicates), or, optionally, finding an appropriate gerund
phrase with a noun suffix, perhaps 'Party' in this case. The predicate would
then be 'participatingParty'.*

For the participation property, a verb is required since - (a) gerund phrase
is continuous (participating) while other properties you suggested are
perfective (generated, controlled), and (b) in a triple construct, it will
read as "(some) process execution" -> participatingParty -> "(some) entity",
which does not convey the intended meaning of the property.

I think we should keep hadParticipant, but use other property names you have
suggested.

> *Specification of tense can be done either with reification or, in the
case of, RDF-based models, use of rdf:Statement.*
I did not understand this, can you please give an example?

> *Also advocate that all predicates begin with a lowercase letter.*
We already do that as mentioned in the formal model document.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya