Re: cross-referencing constraints in conceptual model and formal model

Hi James,

I like it, I wanted to do it (in fact started doing it, with the class
inference, as you have seen).

It would be nice to be able to labelled each of these, with a human
readable label, e.g.
   process execution insertion rule.

Is there an html/css guru who can help with this?

Regards,
Luc