defining shortcuts and extensions

Hi Paul,
I thought that this shortcuts were more a task of the implementation task
force,
(since they could be seen domain specific) but I think it is a great idea.
If it is ok
I would like to add them in the ontology too.

Maybe we can add more of this shortcuts with the second stakeholders
questionaire?

Best,
Daniel

>>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/**raw-file/default/model/**
>>> ProvenanceModel.html#**shortcuts-and-extensions<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#shortcuts-and-extensions>
>>>
>>> I attempted to define the following in terms of the existing constructs
>>> in the model:
>>>
>>> Quotation
>>> Attribution