From: public-prov-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-prov-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Garijo
Sent: 14 April 2011 15:30
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introduction

Hi all,
To continue with the introduction round, I am Daniel Garijo, a phd
student
at the UPM (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). I focused my master
thesis in
provenance on a news and blog aggregation domain, and  I participated in
the W3C
Provenance Incubator Group last year.
You can find a bit more about myself here:
http://mayor2.dia.fi.upm.es/oeg-upm/index.php/es/phdstudents/28-dgarijo

See you on the telecons!

Best,
Daniel